Subject: Re: Modeler Macros
From: "D. Kim Stickler" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 21:02:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 21 Jun 1994, Randy Cadwell wrote:

> Hi all,
>     Anyone have a clue where I can get descriptions of all of the 
> macros in the Modeler. Nowhere in the manual is it explained and by 
> chance of trying a few I find them very valuable.
 
Randy, 
	They are described fully in an issue of LightWavePro from AVID
publications. (Volume 1 Issue 2 December 1993) They are snail-mail-able at
273 N. Mathilda, Sunnyvale, CA 94086. I don't shill for them, I just LOVE
the magazine. It is truly useful and well worth the huge sub. price. 
	Also, read the macros in a text editor. Usually there is a brief and
occasionally helpful description at the top, with lines of explanation
throughout. Great way to learn ARexx, if you don't already know it.
	Hope this helps.
Kim Stickler